Our Top Priority – Our Fellow Campers and Campsite Partners
- European countries planning to reopen for the 2020 holiday season
- French campsites reopen from June 2nd
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 developments closely in Europe. The ongoing wellbeing of our staff, customers and campsite partners is of utmost importance to us. While there has beensignificant disruption to travel, we now see signs that many European countries are planning to reopen for some of the remainder of the 2020 holiday season. French campsites reopen from June 2nd
- If your booking is impacted by COVID-19 please be assured that we will do everything we can to help you.
- On an ongoing basis, our team is working very closely with our campsite partners to resolve all customer COVID booking related issues.
If your booking is for a French campsite and it is impacted by COVID-19 we work on a case by case basis to resolve the situation. This may include;
- A rescheduled stay, subject to availability at the campsite.
- A credit note equal to the amount you have already paid, if rescheduling is not possible.This credit note will be valid for 18 months.
- Reimbursement of the amount you have paid if it is not possible for you to holiday at the campsite during the 18 months that your credit note is valid.
This approach is aligned with Ordinance No. 2020-315, introduced by the French government on 25 March 2020. We are in close contact with the authorities in each country where we have campsites, so that we have the latest guidance, and are taking every measure possible to ensure your safety and wellbeing at every stage of your journey with us. This will always be our priority.
Please stay safe and contact us if there is anything we can help with.
- Email: email@example.com
- FR: +33 1 70 62 90 04
- IRE: +353 64 664 6029
- UK: +44 121 318 5585